What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, comment on a blog article, fill out a form, enter a contest /sweepstakes, take part in an online quiz, use our online web chat service, open a support ticket, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, retain our services, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of both physical and digital security measures when a user has provided their personal information to us, and to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly or work at all.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
GamePlan Marketing commitment to protection of children
Our website is not designed for anyone considered a child, or under 18 years of age. GamePlan Marketing does not knowingly collect personal information from children who have visited our site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user under the age of 18, we will delete all such information from our records and not use the information for any purpose, nor disclose it to any third parties. You acknowledge, that we do not verify the age of our users, nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a parent or a guardian and believe your child is using our website, please contact us. If you are a child under 18 years of age, please seek the permission from either a parent or guardian before accessing our website.
Our responsive action, should a data breach occur
We will notify you via email:
- Within 72 hours of the breach
We will notify you via letter:
- Within 7 business days
CASL- Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation
We comply with the Canadian Federal government CASL ACT. You will always be asked to Opt-In to receive our email communications. You can always Opt Out or unsubscribe from receiving any email communication from us at any time in the future. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your express permission, with the exception if we sell or transfer the GamePlan Marketing business.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) –European Union (EU)
GamePlan Marketing does not actively pursue business outside of North America. GamePlan Marketing as of May 2018 has no business dealings with European companies nor any interest in collecting European personal resident information. In addition, GamePlan Marketing has no presence in Europe.
GamePlan Marketing although not marketing directly to European Union, will always comply with the full rights afforded to those EU citizens as stipulated in the regulation. As a data processor, we recognize your individual rights:
- Right of access: You may know exactly what information is held about you and how we process it.
- Right of rectification: You can have your personal data amended, corrected or updated if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: Recognizing your “right to be forgotten”, upon your explicit request we will immediately delete and remove from our system your personal information without asking for any justification.
- Right to data portability: You can retain and reuse your personal data for your own purpose.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request that we suppress processing your data.
- Right to object: You are entitled to object to your personal data being used for whatever purpose.
- Right of automated decision making and profiling: You are protected against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is made without human intervention. For instance, you can choose not to be the subject of a decision that is based on automated processing.
If you are a European Resident and feel we have inadvertently collected your personal information, or you voluntarily submitted such information to us, and wish to exercise either of these rights listed above, please do not hesitate in contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and use the Subject Line – GDPR request.
- Inform individuals about the complaint procedures
1155 North Service Rd. West, Unit 11
Ennisclare Centre, Glen Abbey, Oakville, Ontario
ATTN: PRIVACY OFFICER
TEL- 905-648-1331, 1-800-983-1886
Last Updated May 18, 2018